Thursday, February 11, 2010

Katsucon Day 0

To be honest...

Needless to say, we're fucked.

First off, I blame a majority of this on the DC METRO system. You see, I'm from New York. It takes A LOT to shut down train lines. So after getting here, it seems that the METRO was only going to underground stations only... WTF?

So I go back to Union Station, meet a staffer and go half on a cab to the con hotel. I would have guessed that everything would have been okay, but I thought wrong. Finding out later that evening, there are no badges available. Right now as of the time of this post, there are still no badges, but vouchers are being handed out.

To be honest, I understand the circumstances in this situation that the convention is working under... Which is why I'm being a bit more lenient.

Let's just hope and pray that the next three days are better.

No comments:

Post a Comment