Monday, May 3, 2010

Change is good.

Greetings one and all, how the hell are ya!

It's been a while since I've been in here, but a lot has been happening. I won't get too much into the sordid details, but...

Here at the Brooklyn Studios we have a new roommate!

So here's the deal, our old roommate moved out to be closer to her job. That's acceptable. What's interesting is our new roommate. I would call her our resident cute geek girl. If you don't believe me, hang out with her for 15 or so minutes. You'll like her.

But back to here.

At first I wasn't sure what to expect from this. I've known her off and on for a few years and during 09 we got to know each other. Then the one thing that always causes problems happened- drama.

After that drama bomb, I held a lot of resentment for what had happened. Then I just felt like crap about it. I tried to squash, but I could not bring myself to do so. But knowing that she was going to be our new roommate (that's a story for another time), I had to swallow my pride and talk to her. I needed to settle things so that I could move on. I tell you this now, it took a lot of courage for me to do it, and I did.

And in a span of 24 hours it was like nothing ever happened, and I am happy about it. I look forward to having here here. I feel like as if there's new energy in the air and life is gonna be more fun.

You may think that sounds cheezy, but hey, I call it as I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment