Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pay it Forward, Help Out

Usually my blog posts are about something relevant, something that bothers or even annoy me and I need a place to put these thoughts in hopes that someone would understand.

This time it's different.

I had just chatted with my bro Dymatrex.  It seems that a friend of ours from the past was just recently hit by a car over the weekend.  Upon finding that out, all of my memories with her just flooded back...  The skits, photoshoots, hanging out, all that good stuff.

I had even thought about getting in touch with her, just to see how she was doing and so forth.  Now that may not happen, and I feel guilty for not doing so.

I setup my shrine, lit my incense and candle. Callie, I wish a fast and speedy recovery for you.

You can head over to Jessi's blog for more info - http://jessiawesome.blogspot.com/2011/11/dear-friend-of-mine-callie-was-driving.html.  I ask that you give if she needs any help whatsoever.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment