Thursday, February 21, 2013

Belated New Year

I once said that I would try to blog more.  So much for that.

But it has been a while since I updated, so let me give you the rundown...

  1. I lost my job the weekend of Another Anime Convention.
  2. My girlfriend dumped me a week before Valentine's Day.
  3. I am back in college.
First topic: I took a sick day and emailed that I wasn't going to be there. I get a call from the agency about my whereabouts. I send another e-mail, forget to send a copy to the agency.  Around 4:30 that afternoon, they drop the ball on me.  So fuck MDRC.  I knew you guys were going to ax me when the contacts list was updated with the new temp, with him having an official title and me as still a temp.  Fuck you guys.

Second topic: That will be for a separate blog post because there's a lot to talk about.  I will say this, I feel guilty as a manwhore for dating other women and not telling them of my status.  I had legit reason, but it still doesn't feel right.

Third topic: After being fired and doing another temp job, my unemployment is enough for me to live off of comfortably for a while.  So I figured that instead of job hunting, let me go back to school and finish up and get my degree, that way my job hunting will go a lot better.

That's it for now, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment